Rejuvenating Serum protects and corrects the look of skin, helping shield it from environmental assaults and intercepting future aging signs to dramatically improve the look of sun-damaged skin. This highly fortified Serum restores a natural radiance to the skin by providing a potent blend of antioxidants to combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Our highly moisturizing and hydrating serum diminishes wrinkles and fine lines by rejuvenating and regenerating. Made from the highest quality, and highly potent ingredients. Suitable for all skin types.
- CoQ10 helps the skin by acting as a strong antioxidant. It neutralizes the harmful skin radicals that are one of the major causes of aging.
- Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract is a natural seaweed blend helps strengthen the skin barrier function & instantly improves texture by creating a ‘chemical glove’ on the surface of the skin that smooth and softens imperfections.
- Resveratrol interrupts and helps rebuff negative environmental influences, brightens a tired-looking complexion, and help minimize the look of redness.
- Botanical Extracts has strong activity regenerating and repairing connective layer, especially on wrinkles.
Made in Canada
Our ingredients: Water / Aqua / Eua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Calendula Officinalis, Resveratrol, Althaea Officinalis, Mel, Cucumis Sativus, Tilia Cordata, Verbascum Thapsus, Aloe Barbadensis, Daucus Carota, Equisetum Arvense, Salvia Officinalis, Echinacea Angustifolia, Panax Ginseng, Hypericum Perforatum, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Sorbitol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine
How to use: Apply on clean skin before any additional moisturizing creams or cosmetics. Dispense small pumps of serum into your hand and rapidly smooth onto entire face and neck. Let it air dry for five minutes before applying using any other skincare product.
Net weight of 30ML / 1 US OZ
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.